I'm here to document my experiences as a Sugar Baby. I want to learn how to be the best SB I can, as well as pass along helpful information to other aspiring & new Sugar Babies.
Aspiring hairstylist, lover of music, tattoo enthusiast, and entirely obsessed with shoes.
Currently residing in Washington state, moving to Los Angeles, California in a few months.
Some dude on Seeking Millionaire just contacted me, so I looked at his profile.
Basically he wants a girl who will be his possession and that will “put up and shut up” with how he treats them.
1. Be upfront; don't tell these guys you're looking for a regular relationship if you're just looking for money. It won't end well.
2. Know your worth. If a guy is offering you $150.00 for a few hours and you accept, you're okay with being treated/paid like a prostitute.
3. Let him know what your bills are. If he exclaims (as I had one POT say yesterday), "WOW, that's a lot!" (he asked how much my rent and monthly car payment was--it is NOT a lot, espcially for NY state), he's telling you that money is def. an issue for him, so abort mission. You want to hear, "okay, that's reasonable", or "okay, not bad."
4. There has to be some level of attraction. If you're not attracted to them on even a small level (could be a physical/mental/sexual attraction), it'll be a one-night-stand, and not worth the trip unless you're desperate for money.
5. Make sure the guy knows what a SD/SB relationship is. Many fakes and phonies claim they do, then ask you, "so...how does this work?" BUZZZZZZ, time's up. You just wasted my precious minutes knowing full damn well you ain't prepared to give me anything past a Chuck E. Cheese token.
6. Ask if the guy has done this before, and ask about his previous arrangements/terms. This may seem rude, and nosy--but I've found that it tells you what ballpark his figure is in.
7. Make sure the distance between you two is not insurmountable. If the money you're getting is only going to cover your travel expenses, you're silly.
8. Don't lie about yourself on your profile, unless you know for SURE it won't be found out. Age/weight/height/sex, etc. All you're doing is setting yourself up for an embarassing moment when the truth is found out. It's better to be rejected beforehand than to be rejected at the meet-up.
9. Prepare to be lowballed, and disrespected by payment options on fetish sites. These guys will ask for "interviews" before they are looking to set up payment, and by "interviews" I mean trying your body out for weeks or a month, and seeing if you can handle the pain they wish to inflict before they give you $100.00.
10. If you're looking for pay-for-play, state it. If you're looking for weekly allowance, state it. If you're looking for monthly allowance, state it. Coy/humble/modest gets you nowhere. State it!
11. Don't do anything with anyone that you don't feel comfortable with. We have women's instinct for a reason--the last thing you want to do is go against said instinct, do something with someone your gut is telling you is shady, and then find out that you just slept with someone who refused to hold up their end of the deal/changed the terms afterwards.
12. Dont accept anything less than respect. A rude SD is not a potential. If he has no respect for you before meeting, please don't think that sex will change that. Having money is not a reason to be a dick.
13. Read profiles in their entirety. Most often, sugar daddies will be slick and start off with the "I'm a great guy, I'm open-minded, I'm into this hobby and this type of lifestyle, and I'm this generous..." and at the very bottom you'll catch, "I am solely attracted to (insert body type/hair color/eye color/ethnicity/age here), so please do not contact me if you don't fit the bill"/please no winks, send a message/I'm not a paying member so I can't read your messages. It will save you time, and rejection.
Please feel free to add more...
Got a date with my POT Tech when he’s back from Cali next week!
We’re going to this organic italian restaurant in downtown. Food is on the higher end in price and the wine they import from Italy is amazing.
I only got this much of your message arm-candyxxx!
I had three sugar couples contact me in the past month I think its becoming a regular thing I asked what was involved the two wanted me to move in with them so I quote ‘they could have me anytime’ which was a no no. The third couple were lovely there arrangement was to…
Send the rest to my ask box?
Have any of you ever dealt with a Sugar Couple before?
I just got contacted by a couple and I’m wondering if I should respond and what I am possibly dealing with.
I’m sure it has mostly to do with sex, which if they are attractive is fine. But is that all these Sugar Couples are looking for?
Any information would be great help.